Ceramic Coating will protect your vehicle from harsh weather and add a high gloss finish to your car! You need proper care and washing to keep your vehicle in pristine condition! But some individuals wonder can we wash your vehicle with high pressure? If not, what is the most suitable way to wash a ceramic-coated car? Let’s find out the answer with Classic Details Auto Spa!
Can We Wash Ceramic Coated Car With High Pressure?
The answer is dependable. A pressure washer is not only safe to use on a vehicle with a ceramic coating, but it is also encouraged. A pressure washer enables you to use the Coating’s self-cleaning capability by eliminating the bulk of surface impurities without touching the Coating. But we recommend you do not wash your ceramic Coating with high pressure for seven days until it cures completely.
Using a foam cannon with a pressure washer is also a significant advantage for two reasons. You put more soap on the vehicle, enhancing the surface’s lubrication and minimizing the likelihood of surface scratching.
How Long Does Ceramic Coating Take To Cure?
The curing period is between two and three weeks, depending on environmental factors like humidity and temperature. During the period in question, use extra caution. The hydrophobic Coating might help avoid water stains on your clear finish. Ceramic Pro is still susceptible to hard water stains and is not bulletproof. The Coating is less prone to etch than your factory clear, but it may develop water spots while curing, so pay attention to maintenance.
Avoid the following when curing:
- Avoid parking under trees. A new covering should not include tree sap.
- Do not permit bird droppings, sap, or pollen to stay on a vehicle and bake in the sun.
- Washing or abrasion of the paint.
What Should You Consider Wash Washing Your Coated Ceramic Car?
- Avoid cleaning your vehicle at a self-service car wash. It will just damage your car’s paint and generate microscopic scratches. Automated vehicle washes have very abrasive brushes that may retain scratch-causing pollutants eg dirt from prior washes.
- Wash the car by hand, but avoid doing so in bright sunlight.
- Maintain your vehicle’s cleanliness. Even though Ceramic Coating will prevent your automobile from quickly becoming filthy, you will still need to clean it to avoid the accumulation of contaminants.
- Be careful to promptly remove impurities such as bird droppings, tree sap, and insects from the car’s paint.
- Use professional vehicle wash supplies, and choose a sensitive, ph-neutral car wash soap. As the Coating is already doing half the cleaning, a vital vehicle shampoo is unnecessary. Aggressive chemicals will destroy both the Ceramic Coating and the vehicle’s paint.
- We suggest using two buckets if you want to know how to wash your vehicle after applying Ceramic Coating. The two-bucket approach suggests using one bucket for the shampoo wash solution and another bucket filled with water to rinse the wash mitt.
- The car is thoroughly dried with a microfiber cloth. In addition to absorbing tiny particles, bacteria, and germs, these towels are absorbent.
SB3 Ceramic Coating at Classic Details Auto Spa in Sanford, FL, is the perfect scarifier coating for protecting your vehicle! We have experts with many years of experience. Contact Classic Details Auto Spa in Sanford, FL, via our phone at 407-807-1715! Or you can visit us at 712 W. Lake Mary Blvd, Sanford, Florida 32773!